ХІІІ International Conference
“Black Sea Grain - 2016”
“Black Sea Grain” Conference – is an international discussion platform allowing to consider global trends of agrarian market, to expand exchange of progressive initiatives and develop international cooperation.
“Black Sea Grain” Conference – is the world's leading grain forum recognized by the leaders of grain and oil crops production and export.
Conference will address:
• New factors influencing formation of agrarian and export policies in the Black Sea countries;
• Impact of the Black Sea grain and oil crops supply on the development of the global food, feed and biofuel industry;
• Interrelations between energy crisis and agricultural production;
• Growing influence of capital markets on the growth of the world agrarian sector;
• Factors promoting the yield increases in the basic grain crops;
• Possible effects of the growing production costs on competitiveness of the Black Sea agricultural produces;
• Growth of Asian economies and their role in the agricultural consumption;
• Logistics of the Black Sea region: new channels of grain crops delivery;
• Forecast of the agrarian sector in the coming 2016/17 season.
History: In 2015 “Black Sea Grain” Conference was visited by over 600 representatives of 520 trading and producing companies. Leading exporters, grain buyers, agriholdings, banks and insurance companies traditionally take part in Conference. Ukrainian as well as foreign companies took interest in this forum from 52 countries of the world. Informal discussion allowed the participants to considerably widen the range of partnership relations, exchange their points of view on the key tendencies of market development.
In the previous years the Black Sea Grain Conference was sponsored by the following companies: